Spirit of the Lonely Places Premium Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I spent Thanksgiving 2018 in a secluded cabin, surrounded by trees and watching Larry Fessendon's "Wendigo" and "Skin & Bones" episode of "Fear Itself". This drawing was inspired by that experience and the title "Spirit of the Lonely Places" comes from the description of the Wendigo in the film of the same title.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping